Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Dozen


1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun?


Julia: No, it's personality. If you’re confident with yourself then you will have more fun. If you believe that you look your best as a blonde then you will have more fun as a blonde. However, if you believe you look your best as a redhead then you will have more fun as a redheaded hottie!!


Cheyeanne: Being a quarter Cherokee, I have had black hair my whole life. It is so dark there isn’t much use in even trying to dye it. At the same time, I have more fun then anyone I know! And I must add that in my personal little experience, Gentlemen prefer dark hair.


2. Which animal would you most like to observe in the wild?


Julia: None. Animals smell! Just kidding, I'd love to see a giraffe they are so stinking cute. I've heard they are very soft to pet too. I've ridden on an elephant once but it was at the circus. *gasp* They are in fact hairy and do indeed smell!!

Cheyeanne: No need. I get all the wildlife I can stand watching Julia’s kids. Bwaaahahahaaha!

3. This week the UN announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official Alien Ambassador, should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you or anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?


Julia: Oh geez, trust me if we had aliens here or if they arrive here they would either eat us or teach us. No, I haven't seen a UFO. I have however watched V does that count?

Cheyeanne: I had a really odd experience at a bonfire party out in a cow pasture when I was in high school after eating a mushroom someone gave me. I saw all kinds of things that night.

4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.


Julia: I have two actually. I like Rebecca (1940) a lesser know Hitchcock film but yet one I loved and The Birds (1963). This movie had me looking at the birds for quite sometime after watching it.

Cheyeanne: Nothin’ could have topped Psycho. I actually think I’ve dated Norman Bates wannabe’s. Can’t deal with no mama’s boys!


5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store, or home?


Julia: None of the above. Give me a day at the outlets? Can you say Coach and Aldo outlets? Smithfield anyone?

Cheyeanne: Home. I spend so much time at work, volunteer work, school, ball games, meetings, appointments, social events, chauffeuring the kids to and from. Just give me a nice quiet evening at home a few times a year and I’m happy.

6. Which Disney princess is your favorite?


Julia. None, they don't have a Julia princess yet! But I guess Belle is the closest to a Southern Belle princess so I'll go with her.

Cheyeanne: This is an easy one. Mulan. She is the ONLY Disney princess I would want my daughter to take lessons from. Make your own legacy. No Prince Charming needed.

7. What kind of art do you like?


Julia: The kind that's on bad boys body's! That is sexy hot!

Cheyeanne: Julia and I both agree with this one. I have 7 tats myself, and for me a man has to come inked up as well!

8. What do you think of amateur You Tube videos?


Julia: Well Fred as annoying as he is has more money than a lot of us now, and some really crappy parents are in jail thanks to You Tube. So I'm for them!

Cheyeanne: I use You Tube if I want to see a clip of something I missed, but now with my DVR, that rarely happens. Other than that, I don’t see how people have the time to search for stupid videos. I think they need to get a life. And enough already with the talking or dancing babies. Your kid isn’t as cute as you think!

9. Where do you buy your jeans?


Julia: I don't wear jeans anymore. I've found that I like dresses all the time. I've heard however Seven jeans make your behind look awesome, so if I go about wearing jeans again then I'm heading to buy some of those!

Cheyeanne: Great jeans are an essential part of my wardrobe! I love Buckle jeans. They already feel broken in.

 
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.


Julia: Well I hit a mailbox and was convinced that I was going to go to Federal Prison, because my Daddy always said that "Messing with the mail is a Federal Crime and shouldn't be taken lightly!" Anyhow, the homeowner came out as I was crying and begging them to not call the cops and propped it back up and said "I hit this a few weeks ago. I guess this is my sign from God to get it fixed finally." Wow, I'm sure he thought he need to get this psycho 16-year-old away from him quickly!

Cheyeanne: I was actually T-boned by my high school janitor as he was leaving The Moose Lodge drunk. I never saw him again at school, so I think it caused him to loose his job.

11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you were dishonest?


Julia: Yes

Cheyeanne: Honesty is always the best way to go. You will benefit more in the end every time.

12. If you were appointed Ambassador to Aliens, what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?


Julia: Heck, I'd probably be too busy talking to them so they wouldn’t eat me before I could show them a darn thing!
Cheyeanne: I’d first bring them up here in the mountains and show them how beautiful Earth is from where I get to see it. Then I would spend way too much time explaining why so many people of religion spend so much time fighting and killing each other in the name of their God while preaching love and peace. I don’t know. Maybe the aliens can help explain it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment